Thursday, March 7, 2013

Some Sewing For March

Grab some green fabrics – it’s March!  Time to start thinking about decorating for spring.  For anyone needing a quick project this month I wanted to show you this Moda Bakeshop Tutorial I spotted:

Shamrock Table Topper Tutorial
[photo from Moda Bakeshop]

It’s called the “Luck of the Irish Table Topper” and the tutorial can be found here.  The square topper above measures 30” x 30” and the second option (below) measures 12” x 36”. 

Shamrock Table Topper Tutorial
[photo from Moda Bakeshop]

I love the look of the scallops on the first table topper, but since I’m a fan of shortcuts I think I’ll just use some large green ricrac.  We have a big selection of green fabrics right now – scribble down the fabric requirements and stop on by the shop!

I'll be back tomorrow with a peek at our new shop display and some great new bag patterns we have available!

No comments:

Post a Comment